We are seeking a full time CAD Technician to join our team.Hakanson Anderson values integrity, innovation and results oriented team members and offers competitive salaries, flexible hours and advancement opportunities at our Employee Owned Company.
Typical Job Responsibilities:
Compute, plot and draft topographic, boundary and construction surveys.Perform computations and mathematical checks on engineering and survey projects. Assist with the design, drafting, and plan preparation of public and private infrastructure projects.
- Associates Degree in an accredited Civil Engineering or Surveying Technology Program or equivalent experience
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Detail oriented
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Attendance, punctuality and reliability are essential requirements
- Possess good interpersonal skills and oral communication skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
Please send your resume along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org