- Must be able to learn the dining services procedures and safe use of equipment
- Must be able to work independently and as a member of the team
- Must be able to work at a steady pace to ensure meals, snacks, and beverages are prepared and delivered according to schedule
- Must maintain a clean work environment
- Must be able to use good communication to interact with residents and tenants, other staff and family members
Thank you for applying at Arbor Oaks Senior Living!
Applicants will receive consideration without discrimination because of race, creed, color, sex, age, national origin, disability, religion, familial status, marital status, sexual orientation, and status with regard to public assistance, military/veterans status or any other protected classes as defined by law.