- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must be registered by the facility state to work as a nursing assistant in long term care.
- Must have a genuine interest in working with seniors and always maintain patience and provide cares in a caring, helpful manner.
- Must maintain a neat appearance.
- Must attend a minimun of twelve hours of in service annually.
- Must be able to complete charting and documentation on a regular basis.
- Must be able to effectively communicate with all department staff.
- Must understand the importance of proper body mechanics when lifting, transporting, or transferring.
Thank you for applying to Arbor Oaks Senior Living!
Applicants will receive consideration without discrimination because of race, creed, color, sex, age, national origin, disability, religion, familial status, marital status, sexual orientation, and status with regard to public assistance, military/veterans status or any other protected classes as defined by law.