This position will be responsible for providing service for a portfolio of residential apartment communities in the Twin Cities area. The primary responsibility is to ensure the timely completion of all assigned maintenance duties and other tasks.
Duties include performing repairs, preparing units for new tenants and completing preventative maintenance.
- Perform diversified duties to install and maintain equipment throughout buildings; including but not limited to, electrical, plumbing, carpentry, masonry, pool maintenance.
- Repairing and treating structures such as showers, sinks, appliances, doors/cabinets, walls and building exteriors.
- Working knowledge of HVAC systems.
- Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs and perform scheduled maintenance repairs on an “on-call” basis.
- Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
- Ability to troubleshoot; diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments.
- Perform a variety of plumbing maintenance and carpentry functions.
- Use a variety of hand and power tools to maintain property.
- Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas.
- Coordinate special projects as needed