We are seeking a full time experienced Survey Crew Chief. We value integrity, innovation and results oriented team members and offer competitive salaries and a very competitive benefits package.
- No out of town travel required
- A minimum of 5 years of experience as a Survey Crew Chief.
- Knowledge of Trimble GPS, VRS network robotic total stations, TSC3/or Tablet Data Collectors.
- Ability to read and interpret construction plans.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record.
- Extensive experience in construction layout, boundary and topographic surveys.
- Ability to work in an outdoor environment in all types of weather and carry heavy loads and longer work hours.
- Good communication skills and ability to work in a team environment.
- CAD experience is a plus.
Send your resume along with a cover letter and salary requirements to email@example.com.
Hakanson Anderson Associates, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-Verify.