If you are looking for a great place to work, great earning potential and a place to grow your career – let’s talk!
Truckaline is looking for a mechanic. This position handles complete alignment for commercial trucks and other vehicles. The schedule is 2nd shift, Monday thru Friday approx. 40-50 hours per week
- A team of aces to work with
- A team with over 100 years of combined experience
- An open mind for new ideas
- A great benefit package
- An incentive program
- A hiring bonus or tool assistance program
A Typical Day Might Include:
- Determines vehicle condition by conducting inspections and diagnostic tests; identifying worn and damaged parts.
- Performs complete alignment on commercial trucks and other vehicles
- Perform repair work as assigned including: brake work, suspension service, axle, frame and steering work
- Balancing of wheel assemblies.
- Compile inspection reports detailing their findings
- Track all parts and materials used in repairs or replacements.
- Ensure the final work product meets quality standards
- Maintain a safe and clean work area for customers and co-workers
- Great work ethic
- Willingness to jump in and help out where needed
- Technical aptitude
- Alignment and Suspension experience a plus
- Welding and fabricating experience a plus
- Basic tool set and tool box to start (assistance programs available)
- Attention to detail
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Reliability and a dedication to be a hard worker
- Ability to work independently maintaining a safe, efficient and friendly work environment
- Honesty and respect
Specializing in Full-Service Truck alignments and suspensions – including brakes and springs. Fully accredited technicians mean they’ll do the job right. We’ll even handle your D.O.T. inspection. Some of the repairs we make include frame work & repair, brakes, tie rods, leaf springs, bushings, ball joints, u joints, even trailer alignments. See our Services page for more details. Additionally, Blaine Brothers TRUCKALINE has one of the largest truck parts inventory in the Twin Cities, MN area. We are a distributor for Automann, Hutch, Hendrickson, Ridewell, Flagg Suspension parts, New Way Suspensions, Tag Axels, Hendrickson Suspension and parts. At Blaine Brothers our clients are treated with honesty and respect. Our mission is to build lasting relationships and help clients achieve their goals.
Please apply online at our website - Blainebrothers.com or stop by and apply in person at: 10070 Davenport St. NE Blaine, MN.
Vets are encouraged to apply.
Blaine Brothers Truckaline, Inc. is an EEO/AA/Minorities/Women/Vet/Disability Employer.