The John Roberts Company is looking for an Estimator to join our team estimating team. The estimating team works closely with our sales staff and production managers to furnish estimates that fit within customer and company guidelines.
This role is responsible for analyzing job specifications and requirements to determine the best manufacturing approach and cost. The position requires the ongoing review of actual manufacturing performance to ensure estimating standards and processes are kept current.
Applicants must have the following:
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to communicate and work effectively with employees and all levels of sales & management.
- Provide the most cost-efficient layout and best utilization of capabilities.
- Communicate requirements to vendors for paper and outside services, including detail pricing and turn around information.
- Establish and maintain a professional relationship with internal and external customers.
- Produce accurate estimates using EFI/Monarch Foundation system
- A minimum of five years industry experience
- High level math skills
- Highly refined interpersonal skills
- Strong working knowledge of the commercial printing process
- Competitive Salary
- Insurance (Health, dental, vision)
- Life, accident & Critical Care Insurance
- PTO /Holidays
- Retirement benefits/401K
- Education Reimbursement
- Work/life balance
- Free Workout Room
We have been recognized for over 10 years in the printing industry as one of the best workplaces to work. Join a progressive company that offers competitive pay, benefits and excellent career opportunities
Candidates must pass pre-employment physical/drug screen and background check.